We are looking for a motivated intern in Online Marketing to join our busy team in Frankfurt.
This vacancy is aimed at those who have to complete a mandatory internship during their studies and are interested in the furthering their knowledge of Online Marketing. Ideally, you have already acquired knowledge in the field and would now like to gain practical experience. Candidates who are self-taught in Internet Marketing and Project Management are of course welcome to apply.
To manage our often medium- and long-term online marketing projects in China and Taiwan, we are looking for colleagues able to stay beyond the 3-months internship period. In case of suitability and mutual interest, there is the possibility of a permanent position.
- Updating and maintenance of the web presence
- Support with search engine optimization in Baidu and Google
- Support the China and Taiwan online marketing team
- Analysis and research of the market and competitive environment
- Collaboration on the 2021 Sprachcaffe brochures
- Support in setting up and managing an affiliate partner program as well as keyword placement
- Content creation (creative writing, composing texts, creating newsletters etc.)
- Mandatory internship as part of your studies, ideally in the field of Marketing, Media Studies, Tourism and/or Linguistics
- Certificate of enrollment
- Experience in the field of Internet Marketing, possibly also knowledge in Traditional Marketing
- Chinese native speaker
- Good knowledge of English, both written and spoken
- User knowledge MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- High internet affinity and enthusiasm for online marketing
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Independent worker with team spirit
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 months or depending on the duration of the mandatory internship
- Working hours: Full-time, 40 hours per week
- Place of work: Frankfurt am Main (Germany)
Hier findest du eine Übersicht aller Stellen-, Trainee- und Praktikumsangebote im In- und Ausland.